About this blog

Hello and welcome to my travelling blog.
I've only just started doing this so please bear with me until I've learnt how to maintain a proper and helpful blog.

I started this blog because I just came back from Korea being really frustrated about how few information I found. It did seem enough at first but when we went to the actual places we found that a lot of times the information were not sufficient enough or worse, just were wrong.
I want to contribute these missing information so that others might not get lost every other day.

I'd be glad if you left a message whether the information provides was helpful or not and I'm happy you found this place.

Currently, you will only find information about Korea but as time passes by, I will fill this blog with other countries and cities I have been to.

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014

Korea, Seoul: How to get to the Coffee Prince café

Today's post is about how to get to the café that was used for the K-Drama Coffee Prince.


It's actually pretty easy to find, if you get the right exit.
The café is located in Hongdae, so you want to go to the Station Hongik University (Subway line 2 (green) and AREX A (light blue))  홍대입구역.

Source: http://map.naver.com/?menu=route&mapMode=0&lat=37.5564664&lng=126.9272555&dlevel=12&slng=126.9241893&slat=37.5569337&elng=126.9292551&elat=37.5545201&pathType=3&dtPathType=0&sText=7JWE66aE64uk7Jq06rCA6rKM&eText=7Luk7ZS87ZSE66aw7IqkMe2YuOygkA%3D%3D&enc=b64

Once you're at the station, follow these directions:
  1. Take Exit no. 8
  2. Follow the street to your right.
  3. At the 5 way intersection walk straight to the end
  4. Turn left, walk for about 30 metres
  5. Turn right into the next possible street. There is a small square and the second house should be a conbini
  6. Walk straight, the street should go up a slope towards the end. You have to walk for a couple of minutes
  7. Almost at the end of the street, the café will be at your right hand side.


Coffees are a bit expensive here but the waffles are really good and before you leave, one of the waiters will take you to the second floor if you want, from where you can take more photos.
Please be advised that you are not allowed to take photos from within the area if you don't order anything.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen